Buy second-hand parts for Citroën, covered by a full warranty
Buy second-hand parts for Citroën instead of new ones. This way you can easily save on your repairs. Although our auto parts are second-hand, we cover them with a full warranty. We are that happy with the quality. This means you can save money on parts for your car without worrying about durability. So start saving money on repairs to your Citroën today.
When your car is playing up, it usually requires you to dig deep into your pocket. By using second-hand parts, however, you do not need to dig as deep as usual. Reusing auto parts is significantly cheaper than buying new ones. At the same time, you are guaranteed a full warranty and right of return when buying from us – and we then help you protect the environment.
Why should I buy used parts for my Citroën?
Second-hand parts are not inferior parts. When a car is scrapped with one of our business partners, a process of reusing as much as possible is initiated. During this process, the cars are examined by experienced staff who can tell which parts can have a new life.
Some parts are not good enough for another life in another car. But many of the parts that we dismantle from scrap cars can easily be used again. If that is the case, they will be prepared and placed into stock. This way you can find exactly the part you need.
Full warranty on all parts
Many people avoid buying second-hand parts because they are worried about the quality. The auto parts we and our business partners dismantle and place into stock, however, are always of good quality. We therefore have no problem covering all our second-hand parts with a full warranty. This way, you are guaranteed to always get fully functional auto parts that will last just as long as new ones.
Huge range – find what you are looking for
We have more than 3 million parts registered in our database. This means that when you are looking for a part for your Citroën, you only need to look in one place. It saves you a lot of time if you can find everything you need in one place.
You will find auto parts in these categories, to mention just a few:
- Engine: E.g. oil filter, timing belt cover, starter, inlet and outlet manifold, as well as engine mount
- Transmissions: E.g. transmission, rear hub or front hub, gear switch, clutch hub and flywheel
- Bodywork: E.g. fuel cover, battery box, roof rack, rear spoiler, front or rear bumper and car bonnet
- Steering system: E.g. power steering pump, breastplate and tillers
- Exhaust: E.g. catalytic converter, particulate filter and exhaust inlet pipe
- Windows: E.g. rear window and windows for side doors, front and rear
Avoid ordering the wrong parts with our easy search function
If you use our search function, you won’t end up with second-hand parts that do not fit your Citroën. Start your search by entering your car number plate. When you have done this, we ensure that you are shown parts that fit your car exactly.
If you cannot remember your number plate or if the car is not yet registered, you can also search using the brand, model and year.
Auto recycling is kind to the environment
When you choose to buy second-hand parts for your Citroën, you are protecting the environment at the same time. Because recycling auto parts emits a lot less CO2 than producing new parts. At the same time, you emit fewer chemicals and save natural resources.
Last but not least, recycling also produces less scrap metal that needs to be disposed of.
The history of the Citroën brand
The French car manufacturer was founded in 1919 by André Citroën. Since then, Citroën has had great success with its cars. And the success has not been noticeable on the roads alone.
Citroën is one of the most successful car brands in motoring – especially rally. It is a great testament to the quality of the cars and to the brand’s innovative approach to the car industry.
Citroën has been among the first to introduce a large number of innovations over time, such as:
- Cars with front-wheel drive
- Self-supporting bodywork
- Hydropneumatic suspension
- Disc brakes
Design and uniqueness
Citroën has always been brave enough to be different. Over time, it has manufactured a number of cars that have been entirely its own. For instance, this applies to the classic 2CV, and the more recent C4 Cactus. These are cars that are not boring, nor do they look like all other cars.
And the French are as tenacious about their design as they are about production. As one of the few European car brands, Citroën still produces most of its cars on French soil.
As mentioned, Citroën has produced a wide range of classic cars over time. It has had great success with several car models in Denmark, as well as the rest of the world. This is proven by the fact that they have been Car of the Year in Denmark several times:
- 1971: Citroën GS
- 1992: Citroën ZX
- 1994: Citroën Xantia
- 2003: Citroën C3
- 2015: Citroën C4 Cactus
Citroën still has a lot of popular models in production. Here is a list of some of the most popular current models:
- Citroën Berlingo: Launched in 1996, this was the first model on the market in the LAV (Leisure Activity Vehicles) category
- Citroën C1: The Citroën microcar, manufactured together with the sister cars Peugeot 107 and Toyota Aygo, as the only car outside of France.
- Citroën C3: The minicar of the brand, manufactured on the same platform as Peugeot 208 and Toyota Yaris.
- Citroën C4: C4 has been available since 2004. It belongs to the small mid-sized class and is available as a 3-door coupé, a 4-door saloon and a 5-door hatchback.
- Citroën C4 Cactus: This SUV is one of the most iconic and easily identifiable Citroën models of recent years. With its special appearance – rounded front and buffers on the sides – it won several design awards when it was launched.
- Citroën C4 Picasso and C4 Grand Picasso: Compact MPVs from Citroën, which can seat 5 and 7 people respectively.
- Citroën C5: C5 is the large mid-sized car from Citroën, available as either a 4-door saloon or a 5-door estate car. Both models are available in petrol and diesel versions.
Save money next time your Citroën needs repairs
Buy second-hand parts next time you need to repair your Citroën. Try our easy search function now and find out how much you can save on parts for your car today. Furthermore, you get free delivery to your address and it is easy to open a return case on our website if you need to return the part.