Save money with second-hand parts for your VW – People's Car
It’s never fun to spend money on parts for your car. In general, parts are expensive and the car always needs repairing at an inconvenient time. But what if you could save money and still get parts with a full warranty? Does that sound too good to be true? Please read this and order second-hand parts for your car with a full warranty from us today.
You have probably experienced this. You are driving along in your car. You are completely absorbed in thought. Suddenly, a light comes on on the dashboard. What does it mean? Why has it lit up now? And just before the holiday. It’s bound to be expensive!
Luckily, however, you can save a lot of money on parts for your car if you buy them from us.
Second-hand parts that last
Auto recycling is not a new phenomenon. For years, you have been able to visit the local car breaker and buy second-hand car parts. However, you never knew whether the part would last as long as a new one. This has made many people buy new parts at full price.
We have simply solved the uncertainty regarding durability, because you get a full warranty on second-hand parts from us. This means that you can buy cheap second-hand parts for your VW with confidence. You save money and, at the same time, you are secure with our warranty.
Help protect the environment by recycling parts
When you buy second-hand parts for your VW, you are helping to reduce the amount of waste from scrap cars. When the car is taken to a car breaker's, the parts that still work are dismantled. They are examined and restored if necessary.
So, if you buy second-hand auto parts, you are actively helping to reduce the amount of scrap that needs to be disposed of. Also, far fewer resources are used for auto recycling than producing new parts. This means that far less CO2 is emitted. The parts only need to be dismantled and prepared – there isn’t really any production.
Find the right part the first time
With our search function, you are sure to find the right part the first time. There is nothing so frustrating as ordering a part only to find out that it does not fit. Then a lot of time is spent on returning the part and getting a new one sent out. With us, you can avoid this.
You just enter the car registration number in the search field. We then ensure that the parts we show you will fit your VW. You can also choose to search for parts by make, model and year.
Our database contains more than 3 million second-hand parts. So you can be absolutely sure that we have what you are looking for. You will find parts in the engine, transmissions, bodywork, steering systems, exhaust and car windows categories, among others.
If you are unlucky enough to receive the wrong part, you always have free right of return.
The history of VW
The German car manufacturer VW was founded in 1936 and is based in Wolfsburg. Today, it is the largest car manufacturer in the world. In 2016, the Group sent more than 10 million cars out to customers.
VW is an abbreviation for Volkswagen, which means "people's car". The idea behind the original VW was to create a car for the people. A car that the majority could buy – not just the wealthier section of the population.
You could say that the mission was successful. Eight decades later, VW is not just the largest car manufacturer in the world. They have also been behind as many as three of the ten bestselling cars in history. The three models are Golf, Beetle and Passat.
Family-friendly cars of German quality
VW is known for producing high-quality cars. Several of the models are extremely popular with families with young children. Among other things, they are known for:
- Great spaciousness
- High degree of safety
- Long durability
- Good driving qualities
Volkswagen also has a reputation for very reliable cars. It is a really important part of the busy everyday life of families with young children.
There can be no doubt about the quality and popularity of the German car make. Both the Golf and the Polo have been Car of the Year in Denmark and in Europe several times. Most recently, the Up! was Car of the Year in Denmark in 2013 and the Passat was Car of the Year in Europe in 2015.
Below you can see a selection of the many different models that the company produces today.
Micro and mini cars
- VW UP!: The popular microcar was launched in Denmark in 2012.The model was the bestselling car in Denmark from August 2012 until January 2015.
- VW Polo: The mini car was introduced for the first time in 1975. The Polo has been Car of the Year in Denmark in 1982 and 2010.
Small mid-sized cars
- VW Golf: The second bestselling car in history. Since it was launched in 1974, more than 30 million of these cars have sold.
- VW Jetta: The sedan-version of the VW Golf has been produced since 1979.The third and fourth generation of the model were named "Vento" and "Bora"; however, the fifth generation carries the name "VW Jetta" again.
- VW Beetle: This model builds on the legendary old Bug “VW Type 1”, of which more than 21 million sold.
- VW Scirocco: The car was introduced for the first time in 1974. Originally, it was technically identical to the Golf. However, the bodywork was made with a more youthful and sporty design.
Large mid-sized cars
- VW Passat: The Passat was first launched in 1974.The model comes in at number nine on the list of bestselling cars in the world.
- VW CC: CC stands for Comfort-Coupé and it is originally a Coupé-version of the Passat. The model should close the gap between the VW Passat and the previous luxury car VW Phaeton. In 2017, this model was replaced by the VW Arteon, the top model in the VW programme.
SUVs and Off-roaders
- VW Touareg: Touareg is the largest SUV from VW. It has been on the market since 2002 and is produced in collaboration with Porsche and Audi. It corresponds to the Audi Q7 and the Porsche Cayenne. It is available with 6-, 8- or 12-cylinder petrol engines, or 5-, 6- or 10-cylinder diesel engines.
- VW Amarok: Amarok is the VW pickup launched in 2010.It is available in versions with 2 as well as 4 doors, plus either rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive.
Free delivery and a complete right to return
With free delivery to your address for all orders, there are no problems at all. And if it needs to be returned to our warehouse, it is easy to start a return case on our website.
Find the parts you need for your car. With our search function, it is extremely easy. Try it for yourself and save money on used parts for VW today.