Save money on your next repair job with second-hand parts for Nissan
Choose second-hand parts and obtain significant savings on the next repair on your Nissan. We cover all parts that you buy from us with a full warranty. So it is completely safe to buy auto parts from us when your Nissan needs to be repaired. At the same time, you are doing something good for the environment.
Auto parts can quickly become an expensive affair. And nobody likes to spend money on this.
However, an easy way to save money on your next repair job is to choose second-hand parts instead of new ones. As they are significantly cheaper.
What are second-hand parts?
Second-hand parts are parts that have survived from scrapped cars. It may be because the auto part was replaced late in the life of the car. It may also be because it was located on an undamaged part of a written-off car.
When the car arrives at a car breaker to be scrapped, it is examined for usable parts. The parts that are still functional and can be reused are dismantled and quality controlled.
Large selection of second-hand parts in one place
We have selected a number of car breakers in Denmark and Europe with whom we collaborate regularly. They are experts in finding the functioning parts and discarding the non-functioning parts. When they have dismantled a usable second-hand part, it is registered in our database. Here, it is alongside more than 3 million other auto parts that can be reused.
This means that you only need to look for second-hand parts in one place.
You will easily find the parts that fit exactly your car
Speaking of saving time, our smart search function is probably the greatest time saver imaginable. You just enter your licence plate here when you start. We will then show you only parts that are the perfect fit for your Nissan.
You can search among the parts that fit your car using the search field, or by clicking your way through to it using the clear categories, such as:
- Steering systems
We put great effort into only supplying second-hand parts in absolutely top quality. That is also why we only select business partners that are able to supply this. We do this so you know that the durability is the best.
We are so convinced that these partners will supply top quality that we cover all the auto parts bought from us with a full warranty.
The history of Nissan
The Japanese car brand Nissan was established in Yokohama in Japan in 1914. They sell cars under the Nissan, Datsun and Infinity names. The latter is the luxury brand from Nissan.
Nissan manufactures approximately 5 million cars annually, and, today, they are the third largest car manufacturer in Japan, surpassed only by Toyota and Honda. Today, Renault owns almost half of Nissan, while Nissan, on the other hand, owns around 15% of Renault.
Who buys Nissan
The micro cars and SUVs/MPVs from Nissan are mainly aimed at families. They are practical cars, capable of meeting the requirements of the busy days of families with children.
At the same time, Nissan has manufactured a range of 4WD vehicles, such as Nissan Patrol and LandCruiser. They have almost gained cult status within the circle of 4WD vehicles.
But Nissan also has a wide range of successful sports cars under their belt. This includes, to mention a few, the current Nissan 370Z and, not least, the earlier motoring legend: Nissan Skyline.
Innovation and customer focus
Since the beginning, Nissan has been known for not just following the crowd. They dare to innovate. Nissan states that it is part of their Japanese culture. To use their own words, they try to do things differently and to challenge themselves in order to provide customers with new solutions.
Popular Japanese cars
The Japanese car brand is really popular in Europe and Denmark. Nissan has featured on the list of cars of the year in Europe several times:
- 1991: Nissan Primera was number 2 after the Renault Clio
- 1993: Nissan Micra won and contributed to laying the cornerstone of the current popularity of the micro car
- 2011: Nissan Leaf was the first electric car ever to win the Car of the Year title in Europe
Also, today, Nissan manufactures a wide range of models that are popular in Denmark as well as in the rest of Europe. Here is a selection of some of the most popular ones:
- Nissan Micra: The popular micro car was launched in Europe in 1983 and, today, is available in a 5-door hatchback model. Micra is available with a 1.0L petrol engine, with or without turbo.
- Nissan Pixo: Micro car launched in 2009. It is available as a 5-door hatchback, with a 3-cylinder 1.0L petrol engine only.
- Nissan Maxima: Upper mid-sized car that first saw the light of day back in 1981. It is available as a 4-door saloon and a 5-door estate car. It is available with a 3.5L V6 petrol engine, providing 294 HP.
SUV and MPV
- Nissan Juke: 5-door SUV that has been available since 2010. It is available with either a 1.6L petrol engine, with or without turbo, or a 1.5L diesel engine. Most Juke models are front-wheel-drive, but it is also available as a four-wheel-drive in the turbo version.
- Nissan Murano: 5-door SUV first launched in 2003. It is based on the mid-sized car Maxima and comes with the same 3.5L V6 petrol engine.
- Nissan Note: 5-door MPV launched in 2005. It is available with a 1.4L, 1.5L or 1.6L petrol engine, as well as a 1.5L diesel engine.
- Nissan Qashqai: 5-door SUV launched in 2007. It is available with a 1.6L or 2.0L petrol engine as well as a 1.5L, 1.6L or 2.0L diesel engine.
Save money today with second-hand parts – and do something good for the environment
Save money on parts next time you need to repair your Nissan. It is easy and carries no risk whatsoever. At the same time, you are even doing something good for the environment. Because reusing auto parts emits significantly less CO2 and uses fewer chemicals than producing new parts.
In addition to this, you get free delivery to your door, as well as full right of return on all orders.
Try our smart search function now and find second-hand parts for your car easily.